NEWS & EVENTS
The Review Meeting RP1 of BIOCOPAC Project (03/12/2012)
The Review Meeting RP1 of BIOCOPAC Project (Reporting Period: Month 1 to 9) took place the 28th of November 2012 at REA headquarters (Research Executive Agency of the European Commission) in Brussels (Belgium).
Representing the project partners, 11 people attended the meeting. The objective of the meeting was the assesment of the periodic report and key deliverables by the Project Officer (REA PO: Ms. Barbara Mester) with the help of the independent external Reviewer Mr. Vasco Texeira from Univerisdade do Minho in Guimaraes (Portugal). The agenda followed in the meeting was:
- Welcome and introduction (REA PO)
- Project Overview, Status report, Deviations, Delays, Management issues (Coordinator)
- Work done by the RTDPs to meet SMEs expectations, incl. major deviations (RTDPs)
- Objectives of the SME/End users: Technical background; Expected output from project; Assessment of the current status; Commercial plans (SME/End users)
- Dissemination activities (Coordinator)
- Feedback by REA and the Reviewer (REA PO, Reviewer)
The work performed by BIOCOPAC Consortium during RP1 was approved without any remarkable issue.